For those who are unaware of assisted living it is a type of housing demand specially designed for people and who need various levels of medicines and personal care. Living spaces can be either single rooms or shared apartment quarters.
Maryland, Baltimore is a home for more than 300 Assisted Living in Baltimore. It’s quite logical that in your search for the one So you will visit them all. Hence for the sake of convenience we have compiled a list of the best assisted living facilities in Baltimore.
While researching we found that most of the Assisted Living in Baltimore ranged somewhere between $1500 to $7800. The average cost for an assisted living came to be near around
Top 5 Assisted Living in Baltimore.
After researching among all the available living services we have selected the best among them after evaluating their amenities pricing or floor plans.
- Strathmore Assisted Living
- Caritas House Assisted Living
- The Park Assisted Living
- Weinberg Park Assisted Living
- Montebello Assisted Living
Strathmore Assisted Living
The place provides individual care depending on the patient needs including too therapy management and neutralizer treatment.
- Visiting Physician
- Rotating Ditesian-Created menu
- Pet Friendly
Caritas House Assisted Living
The place prioritizes comfortable residence. The facilitator has arranged two fireplaces and a garden on the campus for the seniors who need assistance.
- Personalized Facilities
- Dining Room
- 24/7 Nurse on call
The park assisted living
The facilitator provides a range of options starting from small tasks to total care with an on-site registered nurse and dietitians and many more. They follow a strict diet made by dietitians. The facility provider also insures the transportation of senior members.
- Dietician curated meal
- On-site work
- Transportation Services
Weinberg park assisted living
The place is good for people who are religious. The living facility observes religious holidays and offers family festivals. The place specializes in Kosher Food along with maintaining the quality. They have 24/7 on-site nursing assistance
- Kosher Food
- On-Site nursing assistance
- In apartment kitchen with refrigerator
Montebello Assisted Living
The place is equipped with laundry services, on-site labs, and a dietitian also rotating menu. Meditational Sessions and Memory Care are the plus point to this place.
- Meditational sessions
- 24/7 awake supervision
- Assisted Living with memory care
There is much community available out there in Baltimore which can make your living easy. Here are some of the useful resources:
- AARP Advocacy: It provides advocacy services to seniors and families. or You can call them at 410-895-7613
- Blind Industries and Services of Maryland: They provide information to people who are partially or totally blind. Call the organization at 410-737-2600
- American Diabetes Association-Baltimore: It provides resources and helpful education towards diabetes. You can call them at 410-265-0075